Dr. Care Walking Stick is a sturdy support for the elderly with a comfortable handle and frame to help stabilize body posture and reduce pressure when walking. The adjustable 10 height levels expands from 29" to 38" and allows for the right setting to provide proper assistance and balance. It is a durable product with reliable functionality.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: With a push-button the height can be adjusted easily. The rubber shoe is skid-resistant in nature and allows you to walk with confidence while using the stick
- ANATOMICAL PALM GRIPS: The orthopaedic style handle will fit comfortably in your hand, reducing the impact on your wrist, helping those with hand problems, such as arthritis and rheumatism
- STRONG BODY: The stick weighs under 0.29 kg & supports a person’s weight up to 100 kgs. making it very stable. It has an elegant look and is durable
- T SHAPE FRAME: The T-shaped walking stick is a perfect aid for senior citizens/physically challenged as it provides them support and confidence to walk
- PREMIUM FINISH: You can take this walking stick for trekking, normal walk or climbing stairs. This is all purpose walking stick. It’s made of premium quality oxidised aluminium