Rechargeable Digital Weighing Scale Upto 180Kg
- Warranty : 6 Months Warranty ( Not Appliacable For Physical Damaged )
- Categories: Weighing Scale
- Tags: Weighing Scale
Free Shipping & Returns
Free 15-Day returns Details
DR.CARE,Automatic ‘G’ Sensor Technology, 19 mm Thickness, LCD Display Personal Digital Weighing Scale Unit in Both KG/LB.Equipped with a high precision strain system and Scale Unit in KG/LB capacity up to 150kg/180kg 330LB/396LB. Automatic Weight mode and Automatic Zero Resetting. How to Use and Care of Digital Weighing Scale: When Unused the scale should be left unloaded to Avoid over Assumption of power and failure of work.try to stand in the middle place to Avoid slip. Stand on the scale in good balance to Avoid Failure of lock and Incorrect illustration. No Heavy Knock in the Scale. Do not use for legal trade. How to measure Weight: Remove the Insulation film; put the scale on a hard and flat surface (Avoid carpet of soft surface) before weighing the weight. Set up unit prior to use unit cannot be Converted when weight. Stand on the scale in balance and you can read the result Auto Metrically when the weight is set after 3 Seconds and automatically switch off After 8 Seconds. Note: before putting the scale in the flat and hard surface the scale is automatically switch off, you must weight automatically first. New Electronic personal scale has been designed to Accurately Indicate your weight gain or loss over a period of time and should give many years of service under normal use. Keep it Away from water and don’t wash it with water.
- ‘G’ Sensor Technology, 19 mm Thickness, LCD Display Personal Digital Weighing Scale.
- Battery: 2X1.5V (7# Lithium) / 1 X 3V CR2032LI.
- Capacity up to: 150kg/180kg 330LB/396LB.
- Graduation: 100g/0.2LB.
- Weight Mode: Weighing Automatic, Automatic Zero Resetting, Automatic Zero Resetting and Automatic switch off.
- Scale Unit: KG/LB, Symbol, Lo boot low – Voltage Detection, Low Voltage.
- Hint of Out: O – ID, Hint of wrong: ---,and Sensor damaged or circuit breaker display: LCER